- We enjoy racing hard, but play the game strictly by the rules – the racing rules & the class rules.
- We share our knowledge and learnings, so that all boats in the fleet are “in the game” as standards rise.
- We resolve disagreements in an adult and constructive way – we are all “on the same team” as members in the Cape 31 Class.
- We treat on-the-water incidents and protests as learning opportunities, never letting things get personal.
- We ALL work on building a Cape 31 community that is positive, exciting, ground-breaking, and that young sailors and new owners are eager to join.